DISCLAIMER - WORK IN PROGRESS: I’m trying to document how to use
hordes, but it should take some time…
So at the time of reading these lines, a lot of chapters will not be completed.
- The first chapter gives a general overview of
hordesbasics. This chapter is probably the one you should go to if you have no idea what this project is about.
- The second chapter will introduce you to
hordesgeneral philosophy, and about how to think about your code when building tools that make use of
- The third chapter introduces the data formats you can use to share things between Node and R in
- The fourth chapter develops how to build a full REST API that uses
- The fifth chapter introduces how to build a full Node web app that can call R functions
- The sicth chapter shows some benchmark made when it comes to using
hordesor other frameworks.